>while extensions for example are closer to software releases.
Hmm, tutorials too no? ;-)
We have specific tutoriel by major version (1.x, 2.x, 3.x and 4.x)

>I'm trying to, but, again, do you have a few examples? Maybe tutorials
>that you wrote yourself and that would be difficult to upload to one of
>the existing resources?
Yes, in FR forum, we have sometime proposal but if I said to author:
"you must publish on Wiki". No response after. :-(

>Actually, it seems that the Forum currently offers good possibilities
>for those who want to publish tutorials: pages like
We have a dedicated forum too:
http://forum.openoffice.org/fr/forum/forum29-tutoriels.html
But upload is limited (attached file must be < 500ko) and we have
many big tutorials.

>What would the biggest advantage be for you? Ease of use [...] or
>visibility
Both of course :-)
3rd advantage: search engine and tags to reach out specific tutos

> And how many tutorials could it be reasonable to have? Could
>we reach hundreds of tutorials, for example?
In first time, we could transfer our tutorials from french www:
http://www.openoffice.org/fr/Documentation

But I do not want to impose. If this is too complicated, you drop.