On 3/18/13 5:34 PM, Rob Weir wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 11:32 AM, RGB ES <rgb.m...@gmail.com> wrote:

I don't think that it help us forward if we nitpicking further about
different understanding if something is still relevant or obsolete.

The point is that Rob is correct to assume that if a 10 year old
issue/RFE is not yet addressed it will be likely not addressed in the
next 10 years if not a huge bunch of developers fall down of heaven.

The question is if we want to use the voting feature in the future if it
is useful to reset the current votes or at least review the current
issues with high votes and mark them as invalid/won't fix or whatever to
get a clean start point.

In general I would like to make use of the voting feature but with the
current state I am not sure if it make sense. Many issues that probably
nobody will fix in the near future.

For example issues with 2 votes of the same person are completely
irrelevant to me. The fall in the category of hey my issue is the most
important one, why don't you fix it. What is more important than my
issue ...

Juergen