Am 21.03.2013 17:28, schrieb Rob Weir:
> I'd like to do some interviews, via email, with OpenOffice extension
> authors.  These would be featured on the OpenOffice blog, which gets
> 5000 or so visits per day from OpenOffice users.  This is a good way
> to promote your extension.
>
> If you are interested in this, please send me an email, with a link to
> your extension.  I'll try it out and come back to you with questions.

Hello Rob,

I'm the author of Canzeley, a lawyers program for german lawyers. It
beases upon OpenOffice and MySQL. The client is an OpenOffice extension.

http://canzeley.org

Because it's for german lawyer, all manuals are in german.

Part of Canzeley is Forderungsberechnung367.ots, which is a spreadsheed
template containing some macro code.

http://templates.openoffice.org/de/node/2018

Regards
Michael