On 2013/03/25 8:30 PM, Alan Eduardo Puc Pech wrote:
Hello team, I'm Alan, Now I have a problem about building AOO with the
module VCL.

The error this is:
[...]
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lXinerama

Please make sure that you have a package libxinerama-dev (or similar, depending on the distribution you are using).

When you have fixed the errors in that module you can resume the build by
running:

     build --all:vcl

I would like to know what this error is? because I went to this directory:
/home/alan/aoo/main/solver/400/
unxlngi6.pro/workdir/LinkTarget/Library/libvclplug_gen.so and I did not
find this file: libvclplug_gen.so. I need your help.

The file libvclplug_gen.so would be the result library. It isn't build if one of its dependencies (in this case libXinerama) is missing.

Herbert