On 13-04-03, at 09:39 , Albino B Neto <bitf...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> De: Albino B Neto <bitf...@yahoo.com>
>
>> Para: "dev@openoffice.apache.org" <dev@openoffice.apache.org>
>> Enviadas: Quarta-feira, 3 de Abril de 2013 10:36
>>
>> Every year, I and Claudio and others, were in the event #fis13.
>

> Sorry....
>
> * Last year * ,  I and Claudio and others, were in the event #fis13. ;-)

So was I.

I just sent a note to Rodgrigo T. about another option, independent of AOO: to
see about an ODF plugfest at the event. It's been debated for years, but
Brazil's physical distance from Europe has prevented realization, despite the
desire of us all.

I doubt if all on the ODF TCs could do it—but it's a proposal I do want to have
considered.

As to Fisl 14, let's discuss this directly? I do want a strong presence there,
with you, Claudio, others. It would be independent of any ODF plugfest.

> Albino

best
louis