Hi,

I am looking for volunteers who are interested to play around with my
test builds. I mainly interested in general feedback when people play
around with the office and use if for some typical tasks.

I have prepared builds for MacOS, Linux 64bit (built on a newer Ubuntu
system). Windows is still building :-(, I will provide a build on Monday.

Linux and Windows are archive builds/packages, no installation
necessary. Just unpack it and run it. MacOS is a normal dmg and I
recommend to edit the bootstraprc and change the user installation.

There are still more things to do but they can be done at any time later
as well. Further code cleanup, further consolidation, etc.

But I believe it looks not bad for now and I haven't find bigger issues.
I am looking forward to your feedback.

Thanks in advance

Juergen

http://people.apache.org/~jsc/3layerdrop/Apache_OpenOffice_4.0.0_MacOS_x86_install_en-US.dmg