Hello Alan,

Alan Eduardo Puc Pech schrieb:
Hello Regina, I would like to know which file in the source code of AOO,
manipulate shapes in Draw. Because I want to learn the operation of that
file. For example when I create a circle. the points to which I can
manipulate and change its size.

That is clear now. You will find this in a Sdr?View. Look at the hierarchy of that classed in
http://opengrok.adfinis-sygroup.org/source/xref/aoo-trunk/main/svx/inc/svx/svdview.hxx
I'm no professional developer and have not worked in that part of the code. Perhaps someone else can give a better answer and correct me where I'm wrong.

But I guess you will find some relevant things about getting the handle in SdrMarkView http://opengrok.adfinis-sygroup.org/source/xref/aoo-trunk/main/svx/source/svdraw/svdmrkv.cxx and for the actions itself in SdrEditView http://opengrok.adfinis-sygroup.org/source/xref/aoo-trunk/main/svx/inc/svx/svdedtv.hxx

The changes on the object itself are in http://opengrok.adfinis-sygroup.org/source/xref/aoo-trunk/main/svx/source/svdraw/

Kind regards
Regina