Hi Samer,

On 16.04.2013 22:06, Samer Mansour wrote:
Armin,

The application icons may differ from the logo.  Are you talking about
these:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/02+-+Design+Proposal+Samer+Mansour+2013.03.03

It may have been the first version of that that I removed a few months
back. There was some design faux pas in that icon set.

It was something like that, I'm not 100% sure (time kills pixels in memory ;-)) I checked the history, so it may have been version 1.0 of that page. I ought to remember that there were "both" gulls in that App-like logo. Hmmm...

It remember it was as a reply to my mail around Januar (http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/openoffice-dev/201301.mbox/%3c50e41265.1040...@me.com%3E) which contained my Logo-Mockup (http://people.apache.org/~alg/Logos/AOOLogo.png <http://people.apache.org/%7Ealg/Logos/AOOLogo.png>). Someone grepped the idea and extended it, but I cannot find it anymore.

Please check sibling pages. I haven't deleted anything in the wiki. I've
copied pages and then deleted content to make summaries.