Small question: what is the point having a nice/renewed main logo when the
application icons and their mime type icons are so outdated???
What users do really see are the application/MIME icons (in menus and in their
file browser), not the main logo that splashes a split second...

The previous design was so nice. It just lacked some colors, that's all (I mean
the refresh branding).

Even with the 40 logos, there is no proposal that creates a link a common
ground to the applications icons (except one with mere copy/paste of the
application icons). At least the refresh branding gave a global theme for the
whole look and feel.

NB1: I did the survey nonetheless.
NB2: not subscribed to the marketing list.

Hagar