Never surprises me where I find users seeking end user help, here it is in
feedback on my logo:

"2 I have a problem with simple addition   when I FILL SOME CELLS WITH
figures. I FIND THE INSTRUCTIONS VERY DIFFICULT TO FOLLOW.NEED YOUR HELP!!"

Rob I'll create a finalized version and have it to you by friday.