Hi Daniel,

Daniel Suarez schrieb:
Hello, community:

My name is Daniel Suarez, with nickname delta0, I want to become an Apache
openoffice developer.

That's great. You are welcome.

 I am reading the builder and developer guide. I am
compiling the last SVN repo and also I am in the IRC oooes and
dev.openoffice.com.

That sounds very promising.

What do you recommend me?

It is such a large code, that nobody can be expert in all areas. So before someone can propose a task, you should tell, if you have any special interests. For example, improving a database connection or implementing a new kind of shape or cleaning up the Tools>Options are very different. And possible tasks exist a lot, not to count all the needed bug fixes.

Kind regards
Regina