Hello everyone,

I have completed some part of the CMISUCP.

I have made my own implementation of XContent, XContentIdentifier
interfaces.

I have partially Completed implementation of the following methods:
queryContent()
execute() -> "getPropertyValues", "open"

I was not very clear about the return type of execute method.
I might have erred there.

for "open", I have created an InputStream object for the specified object,
but since a .odt file is different from text/plain type, the InputStream
gives scrambled output.

This works for the inmemory repo.
The server address, repo id, username, passwd can be changed in the
apache.ooffice.gsoc.cmisucp.cmis.repositoryconnect class.

Please give some pointers about my code.

My code is hosted on my github repository:
https://github.com/rajaths589/CMISContentProvider.git