Hi,

in main\svx\source\sidebar\text\TextPropertyPanel.src
I notice, that the container ToolBox has a HelpID, but the commands are in ToolBoxItem. For example:
ToolBox TB_FONTCOLOR
{
  HelpID = HID_PPROPERTYPANEL_TEXT_TBX_FONT_COLOR;
  SVLook = TRUE ;
  Pos = MAP_APPFONT (X3, THIRD_LINE_Y) ;
  Size = MAP_APPFONT (TOOLBOX_ITEM_DD_WIDTH ,TOOLBOX_ITEM_HEIGHT ) ;
  TabStop = TRUE ;
  ItemList =
  {
    ToolBoxItem
    {
      Identifier = TBI_FONTCOLOR ;
      HelpID = HID_PPROPERTYPANEL_TEXT_TBI_FONT_COLOR;
      DropDown = TRUE ;
      Command = ".uno:Color";
    };
  };
};

If I move the mouse around that field, I get no spot, where I see HID_PPROPERTYPANEL_TEXT_TBX_FONT_COLOR;
Therefore my question, is this HelpID for ToolBox needed at all?

Kind regards
Regina