2013/6/27 Kevin Grignon <kevingrignon...@gmail.com>

> Hello all,
>
> I've updated my flat application icons design exploration to show the icons
> adjacent to the new flat logo.
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO4+-+Desktop+Icons
>
> Scroll to end of page to see the flat icons.
>
> Thoughts?

They will work well at low scales, and that's a plus. I'm not sure that
Draw icon is clear enough, though: pencils are more associated with bitmap
editors, I think that that was the idea behind the yellow curve on actual
Draw icon. Maybe a Bézier curve with its handlers active will be more
clear. Other than that, I cannot say: I'm still an old school user that
prefers glossy icons, so don't take me too seriously :)

Regards
Ricardo