Hi Samer,

nice stuff! No longer the basic 'app'-like shape, but nice ;-) I like the round ones, this is a visible change. I miss the gulls less than I would have imagined before seeing it...

Some thoughts on looking at them:
- The symbols in the objects are well distinguishable. The presentation one is rounded, the others have sharp edges. Would it be possible to have sharp/round for all uniquely? Maybe a unique size for all, too? - For Impress I still would prefer the 'dia' association, a frame with the classic 'dia' dimensions and an open 'window' in the center, like in the set from Kevin two above yours.

Just my thoughts (and just suggestions of course)