On Jul 17, 2013 12:15 AM, "Hans Langsholt" <langsh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have a Product idea and are looking for partners and affiliates.
>
> I have a idea of a webservice which could benefit the OpenOffice Product
> also indirctly if it get a succes. I am looking for different partners to
> show investors that the product is something that really can be a hit.
>
> Without say With it is without a NDA I can say this:
> - Service is free for users.
> - Companies (not just webcompanies) will pay to use the service, this to
> offer customers this needed service.
> - Without developed a real Income model reveneau can be made from ads, and
> sales from webshops that has deals With.
>
> What can the Collaboration be:
> - Shares in Return for developement
> - Exchange of "ads" by using open Office as one of the providers of
Reading
> the products offeres or other.
> - Develope the product togheter.
>
> Bottomline is there any possibility of some type of Collaboration?

at Apache Open Office we are all volunteers, working to make a better
product not money. All the software we develop are free to be used by
end-users as well as other developers.

There are individual developer who might be interested in business
arrangements.

We also have developers who help with the free open source development, and
on top of that have commercial add-ons.

So there are plenty of collaboration possibilities.

rgds
jan i.