I got a remark from the author: it seems that authors have to write to a mail
address to ask for approval, which he did. So was there a delay in the handling
of the queue in that mailbox or is there a problem with the mail address?
Don't take me wrong, it's not about criticism, it's just to make sure there has
not been any change that shut down that mail address!

Hagar