On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 5:59 PM, janI <j...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi
>
> A while ago we discussed to get more bloggers.
>
> Since I have 1 years birthday in a couple of days, I have made a blog.
>
> I am not a native speaker, so I assume there are some mistakes in there,
> feel free to correct them.
>
> But more importantly, is this a post we as community would like to make
> public ?
>

> https://blogs.apache.org/preview/OOo/?previewEntry=developer_in_aoo_1year_celebration
>
> Please be gentle this is my first blog.
>
> rgds
> jan I.

Sometimes, when I'm proofing material from an EFL speaker, I find myself
inclined to not try to fix certain things because they look naturally
authentic and sincere.  Excessive proofing runs the risk of editing out
some of the raw passion and enthusiasm being expressed.  Especially in
cases like this, where passion and enthusiasm are sort of the point of the
blog post.

But I can give it a shot, if you like...?

Don