Depends on what you mean by a "web development program".  There's webpage
editors that you can use to prepare HTML files that can be placed on a
webserver; Dreamweaver is a big commercial name for this.  There are some
free editors too, but I don't know if any of them have commercial-grade
functionality.  You may be interested in the following links for this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Website_builder

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTML_editor

There are also packages that you can load onto a webserver that run as web
applications and act as a website, which allow you to add and modify
content online.  Have a look at

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_content_management_system

You can start at these links and find lists of software packages.  Please
note that this is not an official recommendation or endorsement of any of
them by the Apache Software Foundation.

Good luck...

Don