On Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 4:49 AM, Andre Fischer <awf....@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 02.08.2013 14:57, Rob Weir wrote:
>>
>> BTW, I received a more detailed note from the user, to my personal
>> mail.  It sounds like this was an unintentional use of drag & drop
>> rather than a bug in how drag & drop works.
>>
>> It looks like there is a system-wide registry setting for rag & drop
>> sensitivity in Windows:
>>

>> http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-performance/can-you-turn-off-drag-and-drop-in-windows-7/81804779-a061-e011-8dfc-68b599b31bf5
>

> The link above leads to a community forum that explains how to change the
> values of registry entry'HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop'.  To me
> that does not look like something other applications (like AOO) should use.

I don't think we should set a value there.  But if a value is already
set there, is there a reason why we should not follow it?

Drag & drop is across applications as well, e..g, from browser to
OpenOffice, as well as intra-app.  So it make sense for there to be a
system-wide setting for sensitivity.

-Rob