I'd like to update BZ to reflect the next release of AOO.

Version are tracked in three different fields:

Version, which currently allows the values "AOO 4.0.0" and "AOO410-dev"

Target Milestone, which currently allows the values "AOO 4.0", "AOO
4.1" and "AOO PleaseHelp"

Last Confirmation on, which currently allows the values "AOO 3.4.0",
"AOO 3.4.1", and "AOO 4.0.0".

I'd like to clean this up a little, as follows:

1) It is reasonable for someone to report a bug using 3.4.0, 3.4.1 or
4.0.0.  None of these versions are "end of life" so they should be
allowed for new bug reports.

2) I don't see the purpose of "AOO PleaseHelp" as a milestone version.
 Are we overloading meaning in this field?  If we really need track
issues that need help we should define a keyword for this.  So I'm
inclined to delete this milestone version number.

3) I'd also like to simplify the versions across the board to be just
"3.4.1", "4.0.0", etc., without the "AOO" prefix.

4) For Last Confirmation On, I'd like to hide values except for 4.0.
We should not be confirming bugs without testing on the most recent
version.  Sure, new bugs can set "Version" to 3.4.0 or 3.4.1, but
confirmation should occur on 4.0.

5)  I'll add a new Target Milestone of "4.0.1" and Version of
"4.0.1-dev" since it is likely that we will have a 4.0.1 release to
address some of the defects that have been reported on 4.0.0.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this, even if it is just a quick +1.
 I'll hold off making any of these changes until this time Thursday.

Regards,

-Rob