On 6 August 2013 15:40, Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org> wrote:

> It is that time of year now:  back to school.
>
> I wonder if this could make a good blog post.   Of course, AOO being
> free is core part of the story.  But even better would be if we had a
> "top 10" list of ways in which AOO is great for school.

1. Use the same software at home and at school without worrying about
licensing
2. Participate in the AOO community and provide useful things for others
while you learn
3. Fix broken Word documents
4. Provide choice and promote transferrable skills by using more than one
type of tool
5. Get a qualification referenced to the European Qualifications Framework