Hello Camelia best way to start is to create an account on our bugzilla and
read some bug reports and direct your questions to the QA list at
q...@openoffice.apache.org

Check the wiki for information on the QA project in general here:
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/QA

--
Alexandro Colorado
Apache OpenOffice Contributor