Hello Jürgen, *,

> From: Jürgen Schmidt [mailto:jogischm...@gmail.com]

> not known but is the incompatible change and it is up to the extension
> developer to change the addons.xcu (or corresponding config file)

Clear, but BasicAddonBuilder is a well-known extension (see:
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Extensions_Packager) and I hoped there would be
someone here already noticed, because BasicAddonBuilder is indeed more for
developers than for normal users.

Meanwhile, I have found similar problems with other extensions and would
therefore like to ask:

What is the problem with the following addon.xcu? This functions in AOO 3.4.1
(for example) but not in AOO 4.0.

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<oor:component-data
 xmlns:oor="http://openoffice.org/2001/registry";
 oor:name="Addons"
 oor:package="org.openoffice.Office">
        <node oor:name="AddonUI">
                <node oor:name="OfficeToolBar">
                        <node oor:name="Color2Rows.OfficeToolBar"
oor:op="replace">
                                <node oor:name="m1" oor:op="replace">
                                        <prop oor:name="Context"
oor:type="xs:string">

<value>com.sun.star.sheet.SpreadsheetDocument</value>
                                        </prop>
                                        <prop oor:name="URL"
oor:type="xs:string">

<value>vnd.sun.star.script:Color2Rows.Mod_C2R.StartUp_C2R?language=Basic&amp;location=application</value>
                                        </prop>
                                        <prop oor:name="ImageIdentifier"
oor:type="xs:string">

<value>%origin%/icons/image1</value>
                                        </prop>
                                        <prop oor:name="Title"
oor:type="xs:string">
                                                <value>Color2Rows</value>
                                        </prop>
                                        <prop oor:name="Target"
oor:type="xs:string">
                                                <value>_self</value>
                                        </prop>
                                </node>
                        </node>
                </node>
        </node>
</oor:component-data>

If the addon.xcu at all the cause, which is the toolbar is not visible?

As an example of such a non-visible toolbar (i mean: non-visible only in AOO
4.0), see Color2Rows:
http://prooo-box.org/live/addons/Color2rows/Color2Rows-2.0.5.oxt

Greetings,
Jörg