On 12 August 2013 23:47, Ricardo Berlasso <rgb.m...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 2013/8/12 janI <j...@apache.org>

> > roberto.galopp...@gmail.com>

> what

> > > that was too simple, why did I not see that.
> > >

> > Project is created, so as soon as I get the files I will put them on the
> > vm. After the initial load anybody can download them, and users can
> upload
> > changes.
> >

> Great!
>
> Just a small comment: there is a typo on the project name: there is a
> missing i between the f and the c: it says "Apache OpenOffce Extensions".

corrected (not by me someone was faster).

I am still waiting for the initial batch of po files, you cannot load the
primary set yourself.

In general we need .pot (po template files for en-US), these act as
template files for all languages.

Furthermore an administrator (e.g. me) needs to activate new languages,
currently no languages are active.

rgds
jan I.