Hello Rob,

> From: Rob Weir [mailto:robw...@apache.org]

> Hi Jörg , could you say some more about what you want to do with the
> logo, so we can make sure we get you what you need?
>
> Is this for the PrOOoBox?

There are several reasons:

First, yes it is for the PrOOo box, for a new Cover.

Second, I want to print some 3D-stickers to give it away. (e.g. on our "AOO
Stammtisch" [1] or as a give-away to some friends and acquaintances)

Greetings,
Jörg

[1]
See:
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/DE-AOO/Stammtische

I do not know what "Stammtisch" in english is called.

In Germany, "Stammtisch" is the term for a specific table in a restaurant or
for a meeting of insiders on a specific topic. The latter meaning is intended
here.

See wikipedia (sorry, german):
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stammtisch