Hello,

> From: Andre Fischer [mailto:awf....@gmail.com]

> > It took a long time but here is my example, a simple search
> for writer.
>
> That's OK.  I just came back from my vacation and am now
> catching up on
> emails.
>

> > Can you please help me now?
>
> I will try.  Can you tell me, what the extension does and how
> you want
> it to work and look?

The extension function is very simple, there is a dialog with two text fields to
enter a search string and a replacement text, and two buttons to start searching
or replacing. The extension is for writer.

So not much function but it is indeed primarily an example of integration in the
sidebar

This dialogue should now be implemented, he works as a sidebar, so:

2 text fields for entering
4 Label Fields
2 buttons to launch two Basic Macros

Greetings,