Take a look at
http://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=45671

Someone here had a similar problem due to an incomplete download. Try
reinstalling to be sure you have the full software.
 You are not subscribed to the list so I have ccd the message to you as you
won't see replies that are to the list only.

--
Ian

Ofqual Accredited IT Qualifications <https://theingots.org/community/faq#7.0>

Headline points in the 2014 and 2015 school league tables

www.theINGOTs.org +44 (0)1827 305940

The Learning Machine Limited, Reg Office, Unit 4D Gagarin, Lichfield
Road Industrial Estate, Tamworth, Staffordshire, B79 7GN. Reg No:
05560797, Registered in England and Wales.