On Sat, Oct 19, 2013 at 10:09 PM, Vladislav Stevanovic
<stevanovicvladis...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>It seems it's a bit hidden
>
> It is a bit hidden, indeed! And my impression of  this page is distant,
> cold tone. No emotions, no pictures to show where is problem, there is no
> directly approach to the potential developers.  Also, I can not see list of
> features what we want to see in AOO in near future, or maybe this list
> existed on other place. These features we can split on "easy task",
> "moderate" and "heavy task". Maybe

We've used our blog, social media, conference presentations, etc., to
reach out for volunteers, including developers.  For example, this is
a blog post we did a while ago:

https://blogs.apache.org/OOo/entry/call_for_development_volunteers

As you can see, it refers the reader to the website for more
information.  When we see a new person on the mailing list we point
them to these orientation pages as well.

Feature ideas change quickly, so we don't put those on the website.
But they show up in two other places:

1) Issues in Bugzilla with the assigned to field set to a person.

2) On the CWiki we have a page to collect ideas for releases and to
track the release plan.  You can see the 4.1 page here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.1+Release+Planning

> We must improved this. If this is not a problem, I have a  good will to try
> something in that area with some ideas. Is it OK?

Any of these things can be improved, certainly.

Regards,

-Rob