On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 4:07 PM, Drew Jensen <drewjensen.in...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Howdy Rob,
>
> Ah trademarks - yes, I agree the Apache OpenOffice should have a TM, a la:
> "IBM® Lotus® Symphony™ is a suite of open source office applications."

I've put in a request to get that page updated.

> A couple of quick questions if I may.
> Will the support only be available to those with the IBM connectors? IIRC
> that was the plan  in the past.

It is certainly possible to combine IBM Support for Apache OpenOffice
along with a license for IBM Connections or SmartCloud.  In that case
our Connector [1] would be supported as well.

We also have an integration solution for OpenOffice and IBM Enterprise
Content Management [2].

We're exploring other integrations as well.

That said, if a customer wants help with a large, complex, standalone
deployment of Apache OpenOffice, we'll talk with them.   That was also
the case with Symphony.

> Also, does IBM have any plans to list AOO support on the United States GSA
> registry? This was available in the past but not available for the last few
> years.

I have no idea.  Should we?

Regards,

-Rob