Hi Will

Am 01.11.13 19:48, schrieb Will Blades:
Hello there,

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Will Blades from Halifax, Canada.
I am recent graduate from the CS program at Dalhousie University and I am
currently
spending time honing my skills. I program mainly in C++ however I am still
lacking
in actual real-world experience. Browsing through an open-source project
such as OpenOffice, it appears that there is a need for volunteer QAs to
track, locate, and patch bugs. Would someone as inexperienced as me be
welcome to contribute?
We welcome here everyone who is willing to help. Simply start where ever you want. If you have Questions, simply ask. No experiance is not a excuse. Many of our committer started with no or poor experiances. As I dropped into OOo 8 Years ago, I have had no idea what's going on here. I don't even talk english at this time. That's the beautyfull thing about FOSS. If you are willing to work, you will always found a helping hend, if you need. And sameday you will be the one who give a newbe a helping hand.

The Motto is: Do as much as you can by your self, but don't be shay to ask if you stuck.

Welcome at Apache OpenOffice!!!

Greetings from Switzerland

Raphael