Hi Raphael,

On 11.11.2013 10:47, Raphael Bircher wrote:
I run in a build breaker in the rejuvenate01 branche

dmake:  Error: -- `uno_purpenvhelpers5abi.map' not found, and can't be made

I just committed r1540968 to add the missing file by renaming its older cousin.

Has someone a idea what happend here, and what's wrong?

The rejuvenate01 branch had its UNO bridge renamed. UNO bridges are named after the calling convention supported by them. C++ calling conventions used to be very specific to the compiler/platform/etc. but things have settled and became standardized.

With the rejuvenate branch we are using the standard C++ tool chain on the OSX platform (XCode4/5) and build for the standard C++ calling conventions [1]. So the name I originally chose ("cxx") emphasized the fact that the new UNO bridge was for the standard C++ ABI on the target platform.

[1] https://developer.apple.com/library/mac/documentation/developertools/conceptual/LowLevelABI/000-Introduction/introduction.html

Other developers disagreed with naming it cxx (for "C++") as that name is quite generic. So I mentioned the fully qualified ABI name of the standard C++ ABI on this platform which is "System V Application Binary Interface [for the] AMD64 Architecture" and Jürgen abbreviated it as "s5abi".

Thanks for looking into the "rejuvenate01" branch. With the renaming and the recent major update from trunk it has become a "construction site" though. After the RmMoz work I can now focus on getting the branch round again and make it a viable port. So stay tuned, in a few days it will build+run out of the box again and it will have gained an important feature it missed so far: support for password protected documents!

Herbert