Hi Luis...

Thank you for your concern.  However, since Apache OpenOffice is free to
distribute and re-distribute, it's considered legal to sell it on Ebay,
inasmuch as it's a sale of a CD/DVD that happens to have AOO on it.

Please note that Apache does not endorse or guarantee any copy of AOO not
downloaded from an AOO site.

Don