Just so you don't think I died in a fire. I'm just under a lot of pressure
at my new workplace and I'm working weekends because we're flying by the
edge of our seats at this start up.

I just ordered my family gifts online. I'm trying to get my priorities
right.  I will have this done before the new year.  Just need to squeeze it
in.