On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 8:37 AM, Jörg Schmidt <joe...@j-m-schmidt.de> wrote:
>> From: Rob Weir [mailto:robw...@apache.org]
>
>> > Let us furthermore covert our claim "Productivity Suite".
>> >

>> It sounds like a good, positive article.  Would it be possible to get
>> a few sentences, in English, that we could put on our home page?
>> Today we have a news article, "Italian region adopts OpenOffice, saves
>> 2M Euro" on the right.  We could easily have one that summarizes the
>> c't article.  Very brief, only a few sentences.
>
> At OpenOffice.org we had the slogan:
>
> Open. For Business.
>
> and I think that fits here as well.

I got a copy of the article.  It looks like the summation of it, after
comparing AOO and LO is:

"Thus, the advantages [of LibreOffice] are restricted to smaller
modifications.  Fundamental innovations such as the Sidebar have the
developers only copied, from OpenOffice.  Because of this it makes no
essential difference which of the two packages you use for everyday
tasks.  Ultimately the OpenOffice package wins, because its developers
seem to add new features only when they are running reliably -  as you
would expect from professional developers."

Regards,

-Rob