Congratulations for allowing AOO be compiled in 64 bit for the MacOSX!

Is or will be there a possiblity to find out which version of AOO is installed,
the 32 or the 64 bit
version?

There is at least one (mine ;) ) third party extension that may try to add an
extension to AOO. As
the app can only be installed in either 32 or 64 bit, the extension support for
AOO should only be
installed, if bitnesses between both match. So on operating systems where AOO
can be installed
either as 32 or as 64 bit it would be necessary to figure out (in a platform
independent way) what
bitness the installed AOO carries.

As unoinfo seems to not carry the bitness information, is there another
(portable, platform
independent) way to find out what bitness the installed AOO has?

TIA,

---rony

P.S.: Expecting that after all PCs migrated from 32 to 64 bit, that then the
migration to 128 will
start, such that this remains an interesting piece of information for the times
to come.