Buona sera Andrea,

On 24.03.2014 22:48, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> Rony G. Flatscher (Apache) wrote:
>> While going after the current implementation of a script provider, I would
>> like to target the
>> beanshell implemantion.
>
> This is only marginally related to what you are doing now, but note that
> Beanshell itself was
> proposed for becoming an Incubator project, even if the effort is now stalled
> (I think nobody has
> taken care of all the initial reviews, grants, etc yet):
> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/BeanShellProposal
>
> So if, done this, you would like to help bring Beanshell itself to Apache the
> first steps are
> already done!
If I can help from the second line, whatever has to be done there, yes.
Unfortunately, I have been
tied down heavily with too many tasks to be able to step up into the front line
for this initiative,
which I too think is very important, especially for AOO!

---rony

P.S.: My current interest in beanshell here is to double-check while
researching a problem I have
been experiencing on MacOSX-AOO with a ScriptProvider for ooRexx, which I had
developed and am
maintaining. (The same code works flawlessly dispatching ooRexx scripts on 32-
and 64-bit.)