Hello Andrea,

> On 26/02/2014 Detlef Nannen wrote:
>>
>> For events we bought flyers and posters in the last months, and 2
>> transparents this week. Flyers and posters are designed in German
>> language for German speaking countries.

Took a longer Time, but here are the answers to your questions.
You remember this ;-)

- who is going to use them?

** Raphael Bircher, openoffice-pmc-member, Committer (rbircher), Switzerland
** Jörg Schmidt, Committer (joesch), Germany
** PrOOo-Box-Team (Jan-Christian Wienandt, Jörg Schmidt, myself, Detlef Nannen)
** FSFE-Team (http://fsfe.org/index.en.html)
** Mechthilde u. Michael Stehmann Working for events in Belgium an Rhine-Area
** Sidux-ev. (http://sidux-ev.org/)

- where will these people use them (list of events, conferences)?

** Kieler OpenSource und Linux-Tage (2d) at Kiel
** Berlin, Linuxtag at Berlin
** Linuxtage at Chemnitz
** Cebit at Hannover, (planned 2015 or 16, we need support)
** OpenRheinRuhr at Oberhausen
** FROSCON at Brüssel (Bruxelles, Belgium)
** Augsburg, Linux-Infotag (South-Germany)
** Linuxday at Dornbirn (Austria)
** Linuxwochen (Linuxweeks) in Austria (planned in 2015)

- what materials you are producing ? (you already sent this in the ZIP file)

** no changes in the last weeks

- an estimate of costs?

** 1000 Flyer = EURO 70 / $100
    We order two or three times a year, this amount.
    So we don't have to discard to much when changes are made.

** 5000 Flyer = EURO 130  / $180
** 10000 Flyer = EURO 230 /$320

We order new flyers at this time.

Detlef Nannen