Just one question: why not embed this forum in forum.openoffice.org/de?
de.openoffice.info run with PhpBB 3. So a transfert should be easy.

----- Mail original -----
De: "Jörg Schmidt" <joe...@j-m-schmidt.de>
À: dev@openoffice.apache.org
Envoyé: Lundi 26 Mai 2014 11:29:32
Objet: [Lazy Consensus] link to a german forum

Hello,

I suggest on the website https://forum.openoffice.org/ the following text to
add:

"DE  es gibt es bisher kein deutschsprachiges Unterforum, wir empfehlen die
Nutzung des externen deutschen Forums http://de.openoffice.info";

(translation: "DE there is so far no German speaking sub-forum, we recommend
the use of the external German Forum http://de.openoffice.info";)

*If there was no opposition in the next 3 days, I will carry out the proposed
changes.*

Justification:
It's bad the German-speaking users do not have a German board, but it is
reality. Therefore it is better to link to an external resource, but to let the
users with their questions alone.
Andrea told me that this type of linking is a permissible way.

Notes:
(a)
This link will only be temporary until we have a German forum area itself.
(b)
On http://de.openoffice.info many years we have clearly identified that there
is an independent forum:
http://de.openoffice.info/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12975
Thus, misunderstandings are likely to be excluded.
(c)
I am myself since 8 years one of the moderators of http://de.openoffice.info
(my nickname in the Forum is "Stephan"), I can guarantee for the respectability
of the forum.

Greeting,
Jörg