Am 05/26/2014 10:25 AM, schrieb Jürgen Schmidt:
On 23/05/14 22:23, Marcus (OOo) wrote:
Am 05/20/2014 09:55 PM, schrieb Marcus (OOo):
Am 05/20/2014 09:27 AM, schrieb Jürgen Schmidt:
On 19/05/14 20:58, Marcus (OOo) wrote:
Am 05/19/2014 09:11 AM, schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
Marcus (OOo) wrote:
This weekend just a little update as I was not able to do more work
(healthy problem):
http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/download/test/index_droplist.html

It's nice! I would say it's almost done. It works correctly for me.

Thanks.

I got the chance to test on different browsers on Windows 7:

- Firefox -->  All looks fine, working as expected

- IE 10 -->  All looks fine, working as expected

- Chrome -->  No text in DL links but they work OK,
incomplete text in sub-green,
no links besides the both little icons,
doesn't change when different items were chosen

- Opera -->  No text in DL links but they work OK,
incomplete text in sub-green,
no links besides the both little icons,
doesn't change when different items were chosen

And I've no clue for now how it looks like on Firefox and Safari on
OS X.

mmh, the drop down boxes have still different height and look not so
good on Firefox

http://people.apache.org/~jsc/test/Firefox_downloadbox.png

That's strange as with Firefox on Windows and Linux it's fine.

And Safari has of course other problems with the button below the boxes
http://people.apache.org/~jsc/test/Safari_downloadbox.png

That looks quite similar to what I've seen with Chrome and Opera.

Therefore hopefully the same root cause.

I think, it was the same. I've changed one thing in the JS to output the
text. And now it works.

Tested (via Browsershots.org) with Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera on
Linux, Windows, Mac.

Unfortunately, there was no IE available. Can someone of you test this
please?

it looks now ok on Firefox on Mac

thanks, that's good to know as I have no idea why this could be different with Firefox on Linux and Mac.

Marcus