Hi developers,
I would like to get involved in open office apache project and do some
volunteer work.

First of all, I would introduce myself - I'm Amali from Victoria, Australia.
I've got work experience of around four years, mostly in C++. Operating systems
I've worked with and known about are Unix, Linux, and Windows. I've got Junior
Linux certification LPIC-1 as well.

I'm interested in C++, Python, Perl, Linux projects and I would like to do
documentation, testing and reporting bugs, fix bugs, and code new features;
however, to start off, I think of doing small, easy tasks before going to
medium or difficult tasks.
I've got work experience in C++; but for python, I would like to learn and
practise this skill.

That's all from me for now. I will contact you for help regarding the tasks
from now onwards.

Thanks,
Amali.