On 10/07/2014 Oliver-Rainer Wittmann wrote:
below you find a commit of a bash script inclusive needed meta data to
our devtools area of our code repository which can be used to generate
the Update Feeds.

Thanks, it's good to have tools and scripts available.

     openoffice/devtools/genUpdateFeed/feed-entry-template.Update

Line 7
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openoffice/devtools/genUpdateFeed/feed-entry-template.Update?view=markup
has an xmlns attribute that is a non-existing URI. I know this is not a problem from a pure specification point of view (it could be whatever, provided it resembles a URI) but would it be worth/harmless to change it to https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Update_Service if that's the "canonical" URI describing the format we expect?

Regards,
  Andrea.