Could the first column be split into one column for the language name
and one for the ISO-code and the tables sorted by one of this columns?

This would the find make much easier.

it could but confluence is a piece of shit and I have to save so many
times until it is really saved correct that I personally don't have
interest to edit it for now.

For the future it can be taken into account.

Thank you.

Now I located the mouse cursor at first time over the heading row of the table and found the (hidden) sort buttons (arrows). :-)

One click at "Language" and
Galician (gl) < German (de) < Greek (el)

It's the better view.

Maybe that
could be defined and saved as default.

Greetings, Mathias