Hello José,

first of all, this is an English mailinglist, so communication would be easier if you wrote in English.

If I understand your message correctly you have problems opening OpenOffice and receive an error message when you do so. Is that correct? If so, please tell us what kind of error message you receive so that we can help you more specifically.

And: Did you download your version of OpenOffice from the original source www.openoffice.org? If you go there and click the download button you would be forwarded to Sourceforge from where the actual download is done. If you download Openoffice from another source you are likely to also download unwanted additions, even malware may be included. So please ONLY use www.openoffice.org.

Yours sincerely

Max