On 08/23/2014 10:16 AM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
On 20/08/2014 Mathias Röllig wrote:
https://www.openoffice.org/support/ links to www.oooforum.org (The
(Unofficial) OpenOffice Forum) but it seems down.
If so (permanent down) the link should be deleted.

It is not permanently down, but indeed I edited the page to say it's currently offline. You can find a whole thread about it on this list, that moved to private conversations. So far, we haven't been able to get it transferred to Apache (which would be a good option) but it is still possible that it happens in future (near or far, who knows).

Regards,
  Andrea.
So was there any traction on this?

I was included on the initial email messages to Ed, but I have seen nothing since...

--
Andrew Pitonyak
Info:  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php