Hi Andrea,
I've updated
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO/Step_by_step
wiki page with Ubuntu 14.04 issues. Please have a look at it and tell me about
the changes.
Thanks,
Amali.

On Friday, 22 August 2014 11:17 PM, Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org> wrote:

On 22/08/2014 Amali Praveena Soban Kumar wrote:
> Can you create a wiki account for me, please? i thought i had one, but no.

Sure. Account created, you will get a temporary password in a few minutes.

> i found this link in the wiki page below login button
> &lt;userlogin-helplink2&gt; ,which needs fixing.

Indeed it needs fixing. I haven't had the time to investigate what the
root cause is, I remember seeing a notice in the Release Notes about
customized "Login Help" pages in a recent upgrade and that probably
broke the link layout.

Regards,
   Andrea.