Hi there,

received a LO document (created with LibreOffice 4.2.4.2 on Ubuntu) which
causes AOO 4.1.1 to abend.
LO has the reference manager plugin (mendeley) installed and usually stores the
file as a flat
document (for subversion) and saved it as an odt for the purpose of sending me
the document. Upon
opening the document in AOO the loading process seems to hang in the first
fourth (progress bar) for
quite some time, before silently quitting. (This is AOO 4.1.1 on Windows XP.)

The sender then sent me a doc-rendering which I could read into AOO.

Now, I would be able to supply that document (and the doc rendering) as an
attachment to a bug
report, if that is of any help. Or shall I ask that user to open a bug report
on the LO side?

---rony