On 9/2/14, Andrew Douglas Pitonyak <and...@pitonyak.org> wrote:
> There is very little difference between what an admin and a user sees in
> this context.
>
> To find the posts, I use the regular search. The returned list is the
> same for an admin as well as a regular user. While displaying a thread,
> there is an admin link that allows me to remove the thread and there is
> a link to remove each post in the thread. There is also a link on the
> bottom of each thread to navigate to a special admin page that provides
> some extra functions such as delete a user (but deleting the user does
> not remove their posts).

I did an excercise and try deleting my own posts from oooforum. I see
what you mean (and what I was missing). There is no checkbox to mark
all the posts like it would be on -- let say  -- the PM page where a
checkbox is able to mass delete all links.

I understand now your point on looping through non secuential links. I
went on the iMacros forum and found some tips responding to a
positioning loop.
http://forum.imacros.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&p=37399

Hope this helps.

--