> From: Andrea Pescetti [mailto:pesce...@apache.org]

> If the two of you disagree on how to handle a troll, the
> troll wins, you
> two lose, and the project loses

yes, it is.

The concrete troll harms the list therefore particularly because he does not
tell jokes, but because it gives wrong answers deliberately.

Let me give an example:
it user asked for the line spacing in Writer and the Troll replied to the
distance above the paragraphs.
For experts, this is easy to debunk, but a normal user it completely confused
and he believes the community is stupid.

> Don't let any existing good relationship in the community be
> altered by
> a simple troll. This is what he wants to do!

yes, fine formulated.

I see it like this:
the troll is, in the opinion of the German community, a troll, theoretically we
could be wrong.

BUT ... if we're wrong, we do a little injustice. But if we do nothing against
the troll we hurt the community permanently.

Greetings,
Jörg