Hi

Thank you, Ariel and Regina, by the fast reply, but I not ask about
the stencils in self,
but about basic shapes that exist in the draw bar, like star, cloud,
diagram pictures, etc.

I believe that they are described in some XML inside the installation
directory, but haven't
idea where to find it. I found the descritor of buttons, like the
button that you can choice
the smiles, in
%INSTALLFOLDER/share/config/soffice.cfg/modules/sdraw/toolbar/symbolshapes.xml.

It point to .uno:SymbolShapes.<symbol>, but where is this uno?

PS: if possible, add me in CC. I'm not subscribed in this list.

Regards,
Claudio